Risk management in the digital world
Tuotanto: Digi- ja väestötietovirasto ja eOppiva
- To recognise the importance of risk management for the achievement of the organisation’s goals
- To recognise the importance of risk management in decision-making
- Different roles in risk management
- The risk management process
- How you can carry out your own risk management and promote a good risk culture
Risk management is an important part of the activities of every organisation. Risk management helps organisations to achieve their objectives and enables the formation of a secure working environment. But who is responsible for risk management and how can it be implemented?
This training examines what risk management means and how risks can be managed. In addition, it explores how all members of the organisation can be involved in the risk management process. The training is aimed at the organisation’s managers, digital security specialists and all who are interested in risk management. Welcome to learn!